Sunday, April 12, 2020

Journal Entry

I've been in quarantine for 3 weeks now. At times it's hard to believe that this is really happening to me. Today is the day I start my furlough period, even though I've not been at work for 4 weeks. I'm still concern about how my work friends are holding up. This is probably the worst pandemic we've ever experience in world history. So many people are dying not only in this country but others. It makes me wonder after this is over how the hell are we going to prevent this from happening again? No person should subject themselves to social distancing. We're humans, and we're are build upon to have social interactions physically instead of remotely. When this is all over, I just want to see my friends and hug them tight. I'm sure other people would do the same thing. People say that this will go for another 3 months but really knows. It's just a guessing game, unfortunately.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment