Thursday, April 16, 2020

Journal Entry #2

I'm feeling a bit depressed right now. The coronavirus pandemic has really taken a toll on me mentally. I mean, I don't have the virus. It's just this pandemic, in general, has given me a lot of anxiety. It's hard for me to be motivated to get my assignments done for my classes, which in the end I do get them done it's just I prefer to get them done earlier but, this pandemic has been distracting me.  Honestly, when I heard about the virus, I never thought it would result in this where I have to quarantine myself from others for weeks, and I don't know how much longer this is going to go on.
I text my friends to hear how they're doing, but I got no replies back from some of them, which concerns me. You know what? I'm just going to straight-up call them, even though I would never do this if we weren't in a pandemic. It's nice to show that you care for them. Overall, I'm not doing too good. I feel like I'm in an endless nightmare where I can never wake up from. I miss school, seeing my co-workers/friends, my daily normal routine, and my "typical life" before this pandemic ruined everything. 😢😢😢😢        

No comments:

Post a Comment