Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Who am I?

Hi everyone my name is Tyree Lark, I'm 29 I was born in New Jersey but live East Orange. I'm a senior at RU-N pursuing a major in New Media Technology (Filmmaking) and minor in Fine Arts (painting). I love the work I do in filmmaking as a director, editor, and cameraman. But with my painting is the best way to express myself, with my emotions to make something interesting an image with paint. But with that outside of school I'm a freelance photographer, doing landscapes, portraits,  black & white photos. The two places I take photos are New Jersey and New York.

I have a lot of hobbies and a lot of things I'm interested in, mostly street photography. I like walking around Jersey or New York and just take photos of anything that piqued my interest. It's relaxes me on a stressful day. For me the best place to take photos is New Jersey. Why? Because some people don't know that Jersey has some beautiful places and I like to show that to people.


I live in Jersey my whole life, I love it here. But for my personality I have a laid-back type of guy. I like to go with the flow. But I work hard just like everyone else. I put in the time and the work, I'm very loyal with the people who know me. But I'm very easy to talk too for the people who don't. I hope to meet everyone in the class so we can know more about each other.
Me working at a Film Festival

My painting


My Street Photography 




No comments:

Post a Comment