Sunday, February 2, 2020

Me

Hello! My name is Bryan Rodrigues Oliveira. I am currently a junior here at Rutgers Newark and I am pursuing a major in Graphic Design with a minor an art. At the moment I am currently working on an art estore with the drawings that I do. There is honestly not too much to myself and personality so to describe me in one word would be complicated just like everyone else in this time of age. At the moment of my college career, I'm just trying to focus on myself and on exactly what I plan to do with my future and overall just make sure I am happy in the career that the world guides me in. I am an extreme introvert but also an extrovert on certain days where I feel I've been too much of introvert and overall just need some sunlight and fresh air. One last thing I would say about myself is that when I set a goal I am determined to achieve it whatever means necessary and believe that whatever happens, happens for a reason.

On a deeper scale, relating back to the micro and macro level of Bronfenbrenner and the powers of ten his theory of environment and interaction have an enormous but not a too great influence on my personality. My mother without a doubt has the biggest influence on my life when it comes to almost everything and I value her opinion over most. We have a strong bond and friendship but besides our healthy mother and son relationship, she is my encouragement and reason to keep pushing myself harder towards greatness. Furthering this so does my best friend. His opinion is always valued and knowing him for ten years we have formed a brothership. So absolutely my interactions with family and friends are without a doubt healthy and positive which I believe shapes my personality to be the same.

My culture is also a great influence on my personality! I am Brazilian and most of my family speaks Portuguese and I know most of it myself but it can get difficult at times to understand my grandparents from Brazil. Being Brazilian continuously impacts my personality in a positive way because even though I do live here in the United States we still eat Brazilian food and still listen to Brazilian music and I even have friends that I speak Portuguese and we could listen to music from different countries and understand them and sometimes even connect to them deeper.



No comments:

Post a Comment