Friday, February 7, 2020

Introduction


Hi, my name is Xiaowen Han. You can call me Vicky. I am an international student. I come from Shanghai, China. I’m also a transfer student. I used to live in Wisconsin. Now I live in New York.  I am a senior student. My major is Video Production with Film Studies minor.


I love traveling, that’s one of the reasons I choose to study in the United States. I want to travel to different places or countries to meet different people and learning about different cultures. I identify myself as a quiet and friendly person on a micro-level. I have been travel to some places and countries and meet lots of people, but I still a little bit shy to say hi. Traveling and study abroad is also a good experience for me.









I am an animal person. I have three kitties, two puppies, and a ferret in my home. Photography is one of my hobbies. My dream job is to become a photographer of documentary film.

No comments:

Post a Comment