Friday, February 7, 2020

Introduction

Hi, everyone, Nice to meet you all. What's up? Everyone is use to introductions or probably not that much interested so I'll make this sweet, short and simple. My name is Britley Blessitt and I am 20 years old. Ya girl will officially be legal in Summer 2020.  Do I hear a HGS part 2? Jk. Anyways, the best way to describe me is I am funny, caring, sweet, as you can see goofy because I know you guys might read this like who's daughter is this? lol I love my family unconditionally. I believe in positivity and self love.  I am a junior and my major is Journalism and my minor is legal studies. I am more than interested in pursuing law school. My mom always tells me that I can argue like there's no tomorrow.  So anyone ever needs a lawyer one day, call me, beep me.

My family inspires me each day to do amazing things. Because of my hard working family, I have learned that not only every day is a new day but every new day comes with a new grind. My favorite color is green. I love to write poetry and listen to music. I love surprising my friends and family with sweet surprises whenever I can. To me, the people close to me are like the greatest superheroes without capes.

My dream, no change that, my goal and career is to be a great News anchor. I am VERY energetic so if there times when we're in class and I just so full of energy blame it on the genetics idk lol. Anyways, and that's a wrap.



No comments:

Post a Comment