Sunday, February 2, 2020

Introduction

Hello!! My name is Quran and I am a 19 year old second year Graphic Design and Fine Arts student here at Rutgers Newark. I come from the small town of Plainfield where I went to a performing arts school for graphic design. 

Deep down I have a burning interest in learning about any and everything art related. Different types of art forms really intrigue me. I fell in love with art when I was young after watching my dad do tattoos.  My love specifically for graphic design started my sophomore year of high school when I got on the adobe programs and started teaching myself a few things. I now enjoy photography, painting, drawing, sculpting, collaging and designing.

I love people. Helping others and giving back makes me happy. My personality can be described ass genuine, real and honest. I would describe myself as a social butterfly because i find it easy to blend with different groups of people.  I try to learn at least one thing from the people I interact with on a daily and spread as much love as possible. 





Image result for smino"
Smino - my fav artist
Image result for quran sherrod"
Me
Cover Art Design

No comments:

Post a Comment