Thursday, February 6, 2020

Introduction

Hi, my name is Gerardo Regalado and I was born in El Salvador but came to the United States when I was 2 years old. I'm currently a junior and majoring in journalism and media studies with a minor in video production. Before college I played high school soccer for three years and won our conference my senior year, but unfortunately I suffered a knee injury that prevented me from playing in college.
My goal in life is to create films/documentaries that change peoples lives in an impactful way.

On a micro level, I would describe my identity as a bit shy and for some odd reason I always tend to laugh at the most inappropriate moments. Looking back at my childhood I would say my father helped establish a "hard working" mentality in me.  He made it clear to me that if I really wanted to anything of myself , it wouldn't come knocking at my door. It would come through blood, sweat, and tears.

Once you get to know me you realize that most of our time will be spent laughing, playing a sport or going out to eat and trying different things. For example last summer we all did indoor sky diving and power sailing. Although it was a struggle to get everyone on board to do it, in the end we had a blast.




No comments:

Post a Comment